Monday 13 June 2016

Prestige Academy student lands The Pretty Blog internship!

Her name is Daniela de Freitas. She is 22 years old. Daniela is a 3rd year BCom Marketing student at Prestige Academy. “I started studying marketing not knowing exactly which avenue I would end up going into. My intentions were to one day combine my career in marketing with my life passions which is fashion and creativity,” says De Freitas. Daniela further explains with any programme, times can often be challenging although fortunately for her they are given special attention and guidance to at Prestige Academy.

Daniela has always been a follower of a lifestyle blog called The Pretty Blog, featuring blog posts about traveling, weddings, DIY and other exciting topics. The Pretty Blog posted on their social media pages that they were looking for an intern and she was beyond excited that this could possibly be her! After completing numerous forms as well as submitting various assignments, Daniela got an e-mail that she has landed an interview. At the end of her interview she got told that her dream internship was hers.

Daniela will start her amazing new journey on the 13th of June, where she will work at The Pretty Blog as an intern, full time during the 5 weeks in the holiday. Thereafter she will spend two days a week for 7 weeks at her internship while she completes her marketing degree.

We asked Daniela on her thoughts about Prestige Academy, and her experience as a student where she replied to, “Prestige Academy is a great college to attend and I would recommend Prestige to anyone looking to further their studies. Prestige has been very accommodating with fitting my studies around my internship and their support and encouragement has been exceptional.  As with any tertiary education you are faced with many hardships along the way but I feel that we will all end up with good all-rounded knowledge and ready to face the world. I have been told countless times that many people applied for this internship and would have done anything to receive it, therefore  I am so proud of my achievement and motivated to do the best that I can do with this opportunity.”


Daniela De Freitas



No comments:

Post a Comment